Business Development/KAM UK - Pharma
CatégorieApplication mobile, Pharmaceutique / Biotechnologique, Santé
Type de contratCDI
Description du poste
Who are they?
Created in 2017, Wefight specializes in clinical trial decentralization and clinical inertia tackling through the development of virtual assistants for patients and their relatives. The company does not ambition to replace physicians but rather to serve as an intermediary and prides itself on values of trust, prevention and positivity.
Not only Wefight provides tailored solutions for patients such as Vik Companion but also supports healthcare professionals, pharmaceutical companies, patients’ associations or any other actor in the health ecosystem through Vik Studies, Vik PROM, and MedVik.
In terms of key metrics, the company already reached +500 000 patients and collaborates with +20 patients’ associations as well as 10+ patient ambassadors. In 2021, the company has raised 10M€ and doubled its workforce upon 70 employees.
From an international perspective, Wefight is already present in more than 12 countries between Europe, North America and South America. The company ambitions now to position itself as a key global player in order to improve patients care and life quality.
he position can be based in the UK or in France. If the position is based in the UK, regular travel to the Paris office are to be expected.
The scope of action and salary compensation is based upon profile.
Wefight is looking for a highly motivated and results-oriented Key Account Manager to develop Wefight client’s portfolio in the UK. You will be responsible for prospecting new accounts in the UK and also be in charge of successfully securing long-term partnerships with pharmaceutical companies.
Under the management of the VP Sales Europe, your main missions are the following:
- Implementing a multi-channel business development and prospecting strategy by identifying key contacts within strategic accounts in the UK;
- Developing a scalable pipeline of opportunities across for all phases of the sales cycle: qualification, prospecting, negotiation, contracting and post-contract account management;
- Establishing and maintaining critical relationships with key decision makers in the pharmaceutical companies on a local and/or global scale;
- Developing a deep understanding of the customer needs and the product adaptability (product roadmap);
- Regular reporting of all business activities and processes (contacts, accounts, activities, pipeline, brief report, competitive intelligence, strategic notes…) through the use of our CRM system;
- Representing Wefight at events, congresses, conferences.
The profile we are looking for:
- At least 6 years of experience in selling digital, data or consulting solutions to clients in the pharmaceutical industry;
- Excellent sales and prospecting skills;
- Deep knowledge in selling methods, in particular consultative selling;
- Experience with a previous CRM tools;
- Excellent oral and written skills;
- English Native Speaker level (written and oral)
- French is a plus
- You have strong persuasive skills and adaptability
HR interview CCO interview Case Study