Customer Success Manager (CSM) Spanish/English
CatégorieApplication mobile, Pharmaceutique / Biotechnologique, Santé
Type de contratCDI
Description du poste
Who are they?
Created in 2017, Wefight specializes in clinical trial decentralization and clinical inertia tackling through the development of virtual assistants for patients and their relatives. The company does not ambition to replace physicians but rather to serve as an intermediary and prides itself on values of trust, prevention and positivity.
Not only Wefight provides tailored solutions for patients such as Vik Companion but also supports healthcare professionals, pharmaceutical companies, patients’ associations or any other actor in the health ecosystem through Vik Studies, Vik PROM, and MedVik.
In terms of key metrics, the company already reached +500 000 patients and collaborates with +20 patients’ associations as well as 10+ patient ambassadors. In 2021, the company has raised 10M€ and doubled its workforce upon 70 employees.
From an international perspective, Wefight is already present in more than 12 countries between Europe, North America and South America. The company ambitions now to position itself as a key global player in order to improve patients care and life quality.
As a Customer Success Manager at Wefight, your objective is to enhance customer satisfaction and drive new business opportunities with existing accounts.
Your main missions are the following :
- Establish introduction and serve as the primary point of contact throughout the customer lifecycle once the deal is closed by a Business Developer ;
- Develop strong relationships and cultivate a network of referenceable customers who actively promote Wefight and its line of services within their circle of influence ;
- Track customer satisfaction and experience by conducting surveys; create quotes, case studies, and testimonials from clients for cross/up selling purposes ;
- Identify “at-risk” renewal customers early in the life cycle, define and address issues inhibiting a successful, timely renewal ;
- Escalate and resolve conflicts arising from negative customer experiences and/or other areas of concern as needed and coordinate with internal operational teams to address the issue ;
- Identify cross/up selling opportunities and qualify the lead before bringing in the BD team ;
- Leverage our CRM as the central point of knowledge for our customer information ;
- Accurately and consistently document customer interactions and customer success processes via internal platforms
The ideal candidate for Wefight for this position is someone with:
- Previous experience in the health sector in a similar position for at least 2 years
- Ability to work with various department
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bilingual English and Spanish - French or any other third language being a plus
- Great organization, motivation and persuasion skills
HR Interview Team Interview Case Study